Saturday, October 8, 2011

In Search For Change



















Wow, it's been like half a year since my last blog..So much of tasks and events engulfed my humble life that  I could not keep to my word to continue blogging. After May 2011, series of many unfortunate and mild fortunate events took place that made me kept going, thanks to the undispensable Facebook, the musical Youtube, my bubbly and awesome buddies and my mentor plus best friend mum..With all of them, the 6 months went through smooth eventhough there were hurdles for me to leap unexpectedly and deep trench I fell and rose back. If I see myself as a computer system, there were some 'glitches' I had to face in the form of new acquitances that made me to go through emotional roller coaster which I managed to juggle smartly without creating a bigger domino effect. Saying  a big NO and putting a fullstop to a painful ordeal was definitely a big decision to make and glad it's over with the help of my loved ones.

Moving on from a soapy drama, comedy took its place in my life; at work mostly, with all the Lucys and Charlie Chaplins who coloured my plain canvas life into an artistic modern life which I know may not be at par to Picaso and Van Gogh's masterpiece but I suppose at least of a local amateur artist's work . These people were there to tease, play rough and educate me now and then without any prejudice to make my life a bliss and kept sadness at bay. As for occasions, Raya was an austere affair with work going on and yet engaging myself with fun activities with my happening buddy; Yoges, who had to stay back like me as well to work during the holidays. After that, there was the National and Malaysia Day which were just plain days but were perfect time to take lots of nap and unwinding myself from all the stress at work.

Along the way during the 6 months, I learnt that I've been losing my temper at times and needed to manage my anger wisely without having loggerheads with people especially with the hopeless ones at work who would just be as dumb and unchangable as usual to whom I had to grin and just bear with. Handling old timers was no easy job for a culture that practices 'lazyism' and 'egocentrism' for more than a decade and getting things going with a 'capable' captain of the ship was like bringing coal to Newcastle. On the other side of the page, the new ones were the victim of circumstances who had to take orders for no good reason and execute their work pointlessly resulting in losing hope to continue their current contribution to an organization that was more concerned of their treasury than their priceless brainy people. We had interns coming in and going out, a particular new colleague who came, conquered our hearts and left us with fond memories for something better ahead of him. His presence may have been short but left an impact to some of us by saying that intelligence is not the only thing that makes us who we are and there are other virtues that brings optimism in our imperfect life.

In a man-eating-man world, it is a rare opportunity to meet someone with such persona who is selfless, caring, believes in humanity and definitley had shown pure love and friendship to fellow friends before leaving to a far more better establishment which is where the person should belong. I and my other friends would definitely miss the cute hummings and witty talks of  Ryan Gan whom we will not forget to call for dinner whenever we're having our buddy's day out to the famous American fried chicken outlet.

All I wish now is for more changes to happen, to me and to others, at one point that will bring better opportunity in life either in the form of new friends, companion, love, marriage, work, class, car, pay and places so that Mother Earth will not be a boring place to be and more people will stay here without killing each other or commiting suicide..well, just kidding with the last two sentences...Needless to say, I'm also looking forward for the weekends since I've got new tasks to complete and definitely the end of the month to celebrate the Festival of Light..I'm gonna fix a date to go on a shopping spree at the Indian street at Klang and eventually feast my eyes as well...hmmm...Of course, I'm eagerly waiting for Lady Gaga's next crazy song, more movies, new food, new cloths, handle my current tasks wisely and in the look out for more and more wacky changes to take place in my life.

With happy changes to come...

Sagaya@Perpetual Helper

No comments:

Post a Comment